Why aren’t more people living their dreams?
Two reasons--fear and disbelief. They’re scared to be who they are. Unlike when they were a child, they no longer believe that their dream is possible.
When you take a shot at making your vision a reality—whether it’s buying your dream house, starting a business, or living into your calling, there is a lot at risk:
• You may not have enough knowledge or experience.
• You could lose the respect of your friends.
• You could end up without a roof over your head or food on the table.
There are plenty of ways you could fail.
But have you considered the other side of the coin?
You could also succeed. Think about it…
• You could knock it out of the park.
• You could gain people’s respect and adoration.
• You could become fabulously wealthy.
Energy is much better spent thinking positively and imagining good outcomes. Your imagination is a preview of coming attractions. So start using it to create what you want in 2019 instead of what you don’t want.
Wishing you an amazing New Year, the best one yet. I have many new things in store to knock my goals in 2019 out of the park and I am excited to share them with you to help you do the same.
You can start here:
Success in Mind
Consciously or not, there are existing lineages of families who have been using a specific success formula.